- The Harmony™ Fusion Yoga Mat is made with open cell, natural rubber, you can say goodbye to slipping on your practice mat - even if it gets wet with perspiration
- Natural rubber has long been used where safety demands non-slip performance
- Harmony takes advantage of the non-slip properties of natural rubber - resulting in the best slip-resistance on the market
- Harmony is constructed of natural rubber a renewable resource tapped from rubber trees - containing no PVC or ozone depleting substances - perfect for the yogi concerned about the environment
- Jade's commitment to the environment goes beyond just making eco-friendly products. Jade plants a tree for EVERY mat sold.
How do I clean my yoga mat?
- As Jade yoga mats act like sponges - and hold water, we recommend simple wiping the surface of your mat on a regular basis with plain water
- If your mat needs an occasional deep cleaning, that is fine, but you should be aware that as Jade mats act like sponges, holding soap and water, you must be prepared to thoroughly rinse and dry your mat
- You can wash your mats by soaking in a bathtub, hosing it off or in a front loading washing machine (no agitator) on gentle
- Do not use oils, solvents or harsh abrasives
- The yoga mat should then be hung or laid flat to dry
- DO NOT DRY IN OR ALLOW PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT
: Recycled & Natural Rubber, PVC-free Dimensions
: 68" L x 24" W x 5/16" H Weight
: 6.5 lbs.