Japa mala beads are Hindu prayer beads with 108 beads. In this ritual, you chant repeat a chosen mantra for each bead. What mantra do you use?
The Yogi's Blog: Facts, Figures, and Figments of Imagination
- A Simple Morning Routine to Set a Calm Yet Energetic Tone for the Day
- Healing Power of Aromatherapy
- 5 Meditation Tips for Beginners
- How a Qigong Practice Can Enhance Your Yoga Practice
- Beginner's Yoga: Jump In
- These are a few of my favorite things: 10 Hidden Gems on Everything Yoga
- Yoga Can be SUCH a Drag.
- How To: Japa Mala Beads
- Five Reasons Why Yoga Pants are Perfectly Acceptable
- Mindful Eating
Posted by TK on 3/24/2014
Posted by TK on 3/10/2014
Women love sporting deliciously comfortable yoga pants because they are convenient and convertible. Here are five more reasons why yoga pants are acceptable anytime, any place.