Image via: Benefits of Bridge Pose (Setu Bandhasana)
The Yogi's Blog: Facts, Figures, and Figments of Imagination
- Common Mistakes Made in Bridge Pose
- Seriously, Only Use this Mat for Hot Yoga
- 15 Health Benefits of Adding Garlic to your Diet
- 5 Minute Meditation at Your Desk
- The Two Restorative Poses Needed to Sleep
- Combat Anxiety With These 3 Breathing Techniques
- 10 Ways to Find More Joy Every Day
- Deepen Your Yoga Practice With Bolsters
- Yoga Poses To Get You Ready For Wheel Pose
- Know Your Chakras
Which Type of Mat to Use for Hot Yoga
There are definitely a few factors to take into consideration when shopping for a hot yoga mat. As we know, choosing a similar type of yoga mat used for a regular flow class will probably result in a ‘slip-n-slide’ type of experience during hot yoga. We have all been there. . . extending back to into downward facing dog and having your hands slowly slide forward more and more until next thing you know. . . you are back in plank again.
I always knew garlic was good for you, but just how good for you it is even shocked me. For your eyes only, listed below are fifteen health benefits offered from adding garlic to your diet:
You might be at your desk right this second in search of a solution to how you're currently feeling. Are you tired, uncomfortable or stressed? Work can bring us into an overwhelming state where we constantly suffer from fatigue due to the never-ending “to-do” list that transpires. You’re here to find a quick temporary solution to this problem and I’m here to give it to you, so follow these few steps and suggestions to take the edge off a little bit while at work.