Join acclaimed yoga teacher Jill Miller for Yoga Link | Hip Helpers, a unique Yoga-based practice specifically designed to break through the weakness and congestion in our hips caused by the unhealthy habits of our modern lifestyles. Unlock the power of your hips and reconnect to the ease and freedom buried within.
This series of extraordinarily deep hip and psoas exercises strengthens you from the inside out and is designed to penetrate congested connective tissue, stimulate weak muscles, and release tension throughout your body. Yoga Link | Hip Helpers is a perfect complement to your current yoga, dance or fitness practice.
Highlights from this DVD include:
• Hips Workshop - detailed exercise instruction (60 min)
• Hips Practice - full routine for regular practice (58 min)
• Breathing Primer - essential breathing techniques (15 min)
• Bonus Advanced Standing Pose workshop (16 min)
• English Subtitle option for all material
• Bonus MP3s of practice for audio-only classAudience
: Beginners to teachers Focus
: Yoga exercises to improve hip and pelvis function Intensity
: Challenging strength work Props
: Yoga mat, yoga strap, blanket, 2 yoga blocks Style
: Dynamic and static exercisesClick here to see more by Jill Miller!