Get calm and increase your attention and reception to learning.
No prior experience with yoga is required. This set of 52, large format (5″ x 7″) cards will help your and your kids get moving. Verbal cues, modification, benefits, key element, affirmation and skill level are included for each exercise. All the exercises are specifically chosen to be done in a small space like a classroom, office or even an airplane!
Each card is color-coded for desired outcomes such as grounding, creativity, inner-strength, tolerance, communication and problem solving.
Cards are also marked for usage which makes yoga class planning and usage a breeze. Just select the cards for the exercises you desire, put them in order and your class/exercise set is planned.
All the exercises can be done standing or sitting in a chair, which makes the choice excellent if you don’t have much space or are restricted in movement due to injury or in rehab. This set is a great for all–children, teens, adults and seniors.
Use the cards/exercises as a:
- Quick pick-me-ups, when you need an energizing exercise (instead of the caffeine fix)
- Stretch to reduce repetitive-stress injury, such as long sessions at a computer
- Classroom transition between subjects
- Pre-therapy warm-up to reduce anxiety by triggering relaxation response.
- Physical fitness activity such a rainy day recess or gym class
- Fun activity for the whole family
Detailed directions and storage box are included.